S’mores tucked inside warm and flaky Crescent rolls. That about says it all.
It’s probably not necessary for me to explain to you how delicious s’mores are. I mean, everyone pretty much knows that melted chocolate and marshmallows are a winning combination.
So how do we make a winning combination even more winning? Add Pillsbury Crescent rolls. Obviously.
The directions for these S’mores Crescent Rolls are uber simple. Pick your poison – dark chocolate, milk chocolate, extra dark, caramel filled, the chocolatey-er the better-er.
Then of course you’ll need marshmallows. Bake your Crescents according to package directions, taking them out of the oven about 2 minutes before they are completely done. Cut a slit in the side and fill with chocolate and marshmallows. I cut the marshmallows in half so they would fit better inside the roll.
Bake for 2 more minutes, or until the inside looks so gooey and warm you might cry. Then eat. And cry some more. The buttery, flaky, chocolatey-marshmallow goodness will knock your socks off – I promise.
If this doesn’t prove to you that Crescents aren’t just for dinner rolls, here’s a few more swoon worthy Crescents-based desserts for your sweet repertoire.
More Crescent Goodies
Making Crescents into a sweet treat is a pretty sweet idea, right? Here are a few more recipes you’ll want to try:
- Cinnamon Crescent Rolls Recipe – Perfect for a morning dessert…yes, morning desserts are a thing.
- Caramel Macchiato Crescents — Just look at these. I mean it. Just look.
- Chocolate Crescent Twist Recipe – This looks absolutely mouthwatering!
- Zesty Lemon Rolls Recipe — If you like lemon, you’ll like these!
- White Chocolate Raspberry Crescents — Oh yah. You’ll need your coffee for sure.
If sweet isn’t your thing, check out this article on Savory Stuffed Crescents!
When in doubt, have s’more Crescent rolls!